You can access your online course through a computer, smartphone, or tablet! If you have access to the Internet, you have access to your online course. So, wherever you go - even if you're just sitting in traffic - we offer a true Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device learning solution!
If you are able to access our website, you can access your course. With our NEW app, you can take quizzes offline for 360-degree studying.
Make sure whatever web browser you are using is fully up to date. This provides the best user experience for our students.
NOTE: We strongly RECOMMEND using Google Chrome as your primary web browser with our courses. You can download this browser for free here.
You can also use the following web browsers:
We DO NOT recommend using the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
All lectures are accompanied by an audio version, some have videos. All you need is sound; earbuds or headphones if you like or if you are in a noisy environment.
If you can comfortably watch a YouTube video – you will be able to view course videos without trouble. If you have an unpredictable Internet connection, you will still be able to work through lessons and quizzes, you will just need patience.
- Minimum of 10 Mbps of download
- Minimum of 5 Mbps of upload
- Ethernet recommended (especially for online testing)
IMPORTANT: Online testing MUST be done on a DESKTOP or LAPTOP!
- Desktop or laptop with a camera and microphone
- NO tablets, iPads, Chromebooks, or smartphones
- RAM with a minimum of 2GB (increase to 4GB when using a webcam)
- At least 200MB of free hard disk space
- Up-to-date computer and web browser software
- Mac: macOS 10.12 to 12.0+
- Windows: 10 or 11
- Windows 10S is not a compatible operating system
TIP: You can run a system check here.