When you arrive to take the proctored exam you will be required to provide the proctor with a legible copy of your Coast Guard recognized photo identification, your online final exam completion letter(s) and a course evaluation form. These copies will be retained for our records per USCG requirements.
The list of acceptable forms of photo identification includes:
- U.S. drivers license
- U.S. Passport
- Foreign Passport
- Law enforcement credential, with photograph of the applicant, issued by Federal, State or local government
- U.S. Military identification card
- Official identification card issued by a State, or local government.
- Official identification card issued by the Federal Government.
- Merchant Marine Document issued after February 3, 2003
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is your responsibility to provide legible copies of both your identification and Final Exam completion letter(s). The proctor WILL NOT allow you to test unless these documents are provided. If you arrive to the testing facility without any of these required documents you will not be permitted to take the scheduled exam. No exceptions per Coast Guard policy. No other forms of identification will be accepted.