Testing Cancellation Policy
- Registered students who are unable to attend their scheduled proctored exam are required to cancel their appointment for testing in writing at least 14 calendar days before the scheduled test date.
- Cancellation for testing must sent to the Mariners Learning System™ staff in writing via email to Testing@MarinersLearningSystem.com after which the student must receive written confirmation from Mariners Learning System™ staff in order for the cancellation to be valid.
- If a student does not notify Mariners Learning System™ via email of their intention to change their confirmed proctored exam date at least 14 calendar days prior to the test date or if a student does not attend the registered test date, a $95.00 fee will be assessed the next time the student registers to take a proctored exam.
- If a student does not follow the captain's license testing policy once again at a future test date, the student will be charged another fee of $95.00 when they reschedule.
- As long as this policy is followed there is NO Additional Charge for changing a confirmed proctored test date.
Still have questions? Contact us at our corporate office for additional assistance.