Testing Cancellation Policy
- Registered students who are unable to attend their scheduled proctored exam are required to cancel their appointment for testing in writing at least 14 calendar days before the scheduled test date.
- Cancellation for testing must done via the student’s online account. Click Access My Courses and scroll down to Proctored Exam Registrations. Under Status, click Cancel. If this option is not available, it is within the 14 calendar days that cancellations would be permitted without incurring a fee. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
- If a student does not notify Mariners Learning System™ via email of their intention to change their confirmed proctored exam date at least 14 calendar days prior to the test date or if a student does not attend the registered test date, a $95.00 fee will be assessed the next time the student registers to take a proctored exam.
- If a student does not follow the captain's license testing policy once again at a future test date, the student will be charged another fee of $95.00 when they reschedule.
- As long as this policy is followed there is NO Additional Charge for changing a confirmed proctored test date.
Still have questions? Contact us at our corporate office for additional assistance.