When checking out, how do I know what method my package will ship with?
When you are checking out, if you have any material coming in the mail, you have the option to select what method of shipping you would like to use. It will also show how much that carrier will cost. We offer USPS Priority Mail and a few UPS options as our shipping choices.
This is an example, pricing may reflect differently based on your product.
What methods of UPS shipping do you offer?
At checkout, you can decide if you want to ship via UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS Next Day Air.
I am shipping to a P.O. box; do I need to use USPS?
You MUST select USPS if you are shipping to a P.O. box. UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box.
How long does it take for my item to be shipped?
If your order includes shippable material, we will send you a tracking number within 3 business days. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship throughout the United States. If you are an active-duty military member serving overseas at a base, give our office a call to see if we can ship to you!
How do I track my shipment?
- Login to your account
- Click “My Orders” on the left hand side
- On the following screen click “Order Shipments”
- In the center of the page you will find your tracking information
How do I report a damaged/defective/or missing product?
We take pride in our product. Please check your package upon receipt. If there are any damaged or missing items, please report them within 2 weeks to receive a replacement. After that period, replacement items will be at the customer’s expense.
What if my package is delayed during shipping?
Mariners Learning System ships our packages out promptly, but sometimes the package experiences carrier delays. Please be patient, we have discovered that almost all our delayed packages were delivered to our students.
What if my package is labeled as delivered, but I haven’t received it?
Oh no! Does your tracking information show delivered, when you have not received it? No worries, when a package seems to be missing, the following has normally occurred:
- The package was delivered to a neighbor’s home or at the mail office of your building
- The package was delivered to a different spot than what you are used to seeing
- The shipping carrier marked it delivered prematurely, it will show up soon
- Your package could not be delivered to your location, so a slip was left at your door/mail room stating to pick it up at your local Post Office