1. Go to www.marinerslearningsystem.com
2. In the upper right corner, click the person icon to login
3. Click "Forgot Your Password or Need to Set It For the First Time?"
4. Enter in your email address associated with your account, then click "Reset My Password"
5. Open up your email's inbox to locate our email "Reset your password for Mariners Learning System" and click "Set a New Password"
- Check your junk or spam folder if you do not see the email come through shortly
- For Gmail - sometimes the email ends up in the Social or Promotions folder, so check there too
6. Create your new password, then click "Set a New Password"
- Minimum of different classes of characters in password is 3
- Classes of characters: Lower Case, Upper Case, Digits, Special Characters
7. It will take you back to the Customer Login page to enter in your new credentials
- Delete any pre-filled information and freshly enter in the new account login credentials
If you are receiving the below error, please read the article on Incorrect Sign In for further instructions.